Does Bamboo Pillowcases improve your skin and hair?
Is it true that my Pillowcase can improve my Skin and Hair?
On the other hand, Bamboo are made from much smoother materials. Your hair and skin glide over them, which reduces tension and pulling during the night. Less friction means less inflammation, which is good news for anyone with sensitive skin. It does not absorb your natural moisture either, helping your hair and skin retain their natural levels of moisture.
So by switching to a Bamboo pillowcase you will make a big difference to your overall appearance.
See All Bamboo Pillowcases
Our exclusive Bamboo pillowcases from Movesgood feature countless benefits from providing a cool, light-blocking sleep environment, to helping promote healthy hair growth and hydration, to the reduction of the formation of fine lines, wrinkles and breakouts.
Bamboo's natural breath-ability and unique moisture wicking properties also make it an especially good material for maintaining body temperature, keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer. Remember to bring your Bamboo Pillowcase with you on trips, to maintain your beauty sleep and avoid bed-head.
What is the features?
- Prevents sleep wrinkles and "print marks" that develop into wrinkles
- Bamboo helps keep bacteria off your skin at night, and work particularly well for those with sensitive skin to soothe it while you sleep.
- Bamboo pillowcases prevent hair loss and gives a softer and more shiny hair without tangles and frizz.
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial and antifungal, which is good news for acne sufferers. Plus, those qualities keep the pillowcases from acquiring odor over time.
- Bamboo does not attract moisture, which maintain your balanced sebum production and the hair becomes less fatty
- Bamboo is temperature regulating
- Bamboo is hypoallergenic, which means that they're unlikely to cause allergic reactions. Bamboo prevent the growth of dust mites from forming on your pillows. Dust mites are a very common allergy, so that's why bamboo is a great choice for allergy suffers.
- Can be machine washed at 60 degrees.
- Please wash with our special detergent På Stell for Bamboo/Silk/Cashmere/ Wool for longer shelf life.