How to remove snus stains
How to remove snus stains from pillowcases:
1. Place the pillowcase in warm water
2. Rub in with Lemon soap
3. If it is an old stain or an extra difficult stain - leave it on for a few hours
4. Machine wash the pillowcase with Lemon wash without rinsing off the Lemon soap first
Here's how to remove snus stains from the pillow itself:
1. Rub in with Lemon soap and water on all stains
2. Leave to act for a few hours
3. Duvets and pillows with down filling are then washed in a machine with På Stell wool Wash at 60 degrees.
4. Duvets and pillows with synthetic filling are machine washable with Lemon Wash at 40 degrees.
5. Tumble dry until completely dry.
If you just want to remove the stain without washing the duvet afterwards - use Lemon Foam. Rub the foam into the stain and wipe with a wet cloth immediately after application. Repeat if necessary.