Linnen - How to wash and remove stains
Linnen is a strong plant fibre, but it cannot withstand strong detergents. Since our products are only made from natural oils, it is not only clean, but the natural fibers in the linen are also cared for so that the garments stay whole and beautiful for a long time. The oils also make linen garments easier to iron.
How to remove stains from linnen
1. Place the stained item in some warm water
2. Rub in with Lemon Soap until the stain is gone.
3. If it is an old stain or an extra difficult stain - leave it for a few hours so that the soap can work
4. Rinse if the stain is gone
5. If the stain is not completely gone - wash in the usual way with Lemon wash without rinsing off the soap first.
If the garment is made of loosely woven linnen, which cannot withstand being rubbed as hard, we recommend that you remove stains with lemon foam. Apply foam and massage the foam into the stain. Rinse immediately with water while gently rubbing the stain. For non-washable garments, we recommend wiping off all soap with a wet cloth immediately after use. Repeat if necessary.
1. Rub in Lemon foam on the stain.
2. Wipe off immediately with a wet cloth.
3. Repeat if necessary.
How to wash linnen
Wash linen on 40-60 degree delicate program in the machine (check the washing instructions in the garment). We recommend using Lemon Wash which is made from natural oils, does not contain any bleach and impregnates the linen. Lemon Wash also makes ironing easier. Do not use spin or dryer. We recommend stretching the linen in shape during the drying, and ironing before it is completely dry.