This is how you remove stains and wash formel clothes
Got stains on your suit or dress? It is often garments in more delicate fabrics that get difficult stains. What they have in common is that they often cannot withstand being rubbed so much or cannot be washed.
Follow the recipe below and the clothes will be like new again, but remember to do this the day before you wear them. They often need a day to dry to get really dry so they don't wrinkle when you put them on.
Suits and Dresses
- Lay the garment flat on an ironing board.
- Apply Citron Foam and massage the foam into the stain.
- Wipe off soap residue immediately with a wet cloth on both sides of the garment. Don't give up until all two are gone.
- Press the garment with a damp and clean cloth between the iron and the garment. (Check the washing instructions to find the correct temperature)
- Put the garment in some warm water.
- Rub with Lemon Soap on all stains. Don't forget the collar - it is often discolored.
- Wash the shirt in the machine with Lemon wash..