Yosoy Bamboo baby blanket Clover + Baby Brush
Light, finely knitted and extremely soft baby blanket in 100% bamboo in beautiful Sunny beige color from YOSOY. A very user-friendly blanket from the baby is newborn. And a baby brush made from natural bristle. An extra soft brush in natural materials for children's delicate scalp. Suitable for both newborns and slightly older babies.
- Light, finely knitted and extremely soft blanket in 100% bamboo from YOSOY.
- Made from the best materials to ensure children's safety and comfort.
- The blanket is silky soft and nice against your child's sensitive skin.
- Guarantees a healthy sleep; as the blanket "breathes" thanks to its natural weave; made from 100% bamboo yarn of the highest quality from the EU.
- Perfect all year round - temperature regulating which means it warms when it's cold and cools when it's hot.
A gift that both mother and baby will love! We will wrap it for you.
Machine wash30 degree
- Do not tumble dry, hang it up
- Iron with low temperature
- Do not bleach
- Feel free to use our Organic detergent På Stell Lemon Wash
Is it a gift?
Add a message at checkout, and we will wrap it for you.
Soft, light and comfortable muslin blanket plus a small blanket in the same pattern. Made of 60% bamboo viscose and 40% organic cotton (the same fabric as our muslin blankets).
Invisible silver ions are added to the fabric which enhance the antimicrobial and antifungal properties of bamboo. It is anti-allergenic and highly breathable. Perfect for newborns.
Sizes: 110x110cm and the small blanket: 30x35cm.
Bamboo - The material of the future
...because we are all becoming more and more environmentally conscious.
1. Perfect for your baby's sensitive skin.
2. Super soft.
3. Protects against UV rays in the summer and on vacation.
4. Bacteria do not like bamboo at all and therefore do not thrive in the fabric.
5. Bamboo absorbs moisture better than cotton and is therefore perfect for hot summer days.
6. Bamboo has the amazing property that the fabric feels cooler if it is warm in the air, and provides more warmth if it is cold. Perfect to have close to the body in both summer and winter.
Bamboo - Organically sustainable
1. Bamboo is a grass and grows super fast, up to one meter per day.
2. Bamboo does not need to be replanted.
3. You get 10 times more harvest from bamboo than you get from cotton on 1 hectare of land.
4. Bamboo does not need to be irrigated to grow. Cotton requires large amounts of water.
5. Bamboo comes in more than 1000 species. When making fabric, you don't use the kind the panda eats.
6. No chemicals or pesticides are needed when growing bamboo.