Yosoy Bamboo Bathcape and Wash Mitt
Bamboo bath cape and wash mitt in nice colors. Suitable from newborn and up to 3-4 years of age. The size allows you to comfortably wrap the baby in the hooded towel after the bath. Bamboo towels absorb water quickly and are smooth and gentle on the child's sensitive skin.
Made in Polen
100% Terry Bamboo viscose
- Machine wash30 degree
- Do not tumble dry, hang it up
- Iron with low temperature
- Do not bleach
- Feel free to use our Organic detergent På Stell Lemon Wash
Is it a gift?
Add a message at checkout, and we will wrap it for you.
Bamboo - The material of the future
...because we are all becoming more and more environmentally conscious.
1. Perfect for your baby's sensitive skin.
2. Super soft.
3. Protects against UV rays in the summer and on vacation.
4. Bacteria do not like bamboo at all and therefore do not thrive in the fabric.
5. Bamboo absorbs moisture better than cotton and is therefore perfect for hot summer days.
6. Bamboo has the amazing property that the fabric feels cooler if it is warm in the air, and provides more warmth if it is cold. Perfect to have close to the body in both summer and winter.
Bamboo - Organically sustainable
1. Bamboo is a grass and grows super fast, up to one meter per day.
2. Bamboo does not need to be replanted.
3. You get 10 times more harvest from bamboo than you get from cotton on 1 hectare of land.
4. Bamboo does not need to be irrigated to grow. Cotton requires large amounts of water.
5. Bamboo comes in more than 1000 species. When making fabric, you don't use the kind the panda eats.
6. No chemicals or pesticides are needed when growing bamboo.