DIY Organic Eye Cream
- Frankincense essential oil: Known for its skin-rejuvenating properties, it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Provides a cooling and soothing effect, reducing puffiness and inflammation.
- Coconut oil: Nourishes and hydrates the delicate skin around the eyes, promoting a radiant complexion.
- Shea Butter: Locks in moisture and enhances skin elasticity, reducing signs of aging.
Pamper your eyes with this organic, chemical-free solution, and watch as it transforms your gaze. Create your own path to radiant, youthful eyes with our DIY Organic Eye Cream.
- 10 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 30 ml pure aloe vera gel (2 tablespoons)
- 30 ml shea butter unrefined (2 tablespoons)
- 2,5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) vitamin E
- 100ml glass jar with wooden cap
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- If the coconut oil is solid; gently heat the coconut oil and shea butter in a small pan, and add the remaining ingredients so that it blends easily.
- When it is blended, put the cream into the glass jar with a lid.
- Use it every morning and night around your eyes. (I love to use this as my day- and night cream as well)
Serves: 30 Uses
Time: 15 min