Black Spruce Organic Essential Oil, 10ml
Black Spruce essential oil is an effective tonic that invigorates the entire body. Here's how it can elevate your well-being:
1. Immune Fortification: Spruce oil acts as a shield, fortifying your immune system against viruses and infections. It empowers your body's defense mechanisms, keeping you resilient.
2. Enhanced Circulation: This essential oil promotes improved blood circulation, bringing vitality to every cell. It also reduces inflammation in sore joints and muscles, offering relief.
3. Respiratory Relief: When the common cold strikes, spruce oil helps expel mucus, eases coughing, and alleviates discomfort. Breathe easier and recover faster.
4. Aching joints: For those battling aching joints, black spruce oil provides soothing relief from pain, making each day more manageable and comfortable.
5. Emotional Equilibrium: Spruce oil offers emotional balance, helping to lift your spirits and increase energy levels. It's a natural mood enhancer, allowing you to face life with vigor.
Incorporate black spruce essential oil into your wellness routine and experience its transformative effects on your physical and emotional health. It's your all-natural ally for a vibrant life..
USE THIS FOR:
- Aching joints
- Aging Skin
- Athlete's Foot
- Hormonal Imbalance
If this oil or blend is safe to Diffuse, it will be checked for Dog, Cat, or both underneath::
In my journey to learn about Essential Oils and Aromatherapy over the years, I deep dive into books and courses. I love to educate myself and below you can see some of the books I have used as resources when writing my content. I have tried a lot of different recipes and have been inspired to make some of my own as well. Some of the recipes are from the books. There are so many brilliant authors, and I feel honored to share such great wisdom and knowledge so that we all can live more in harmony with Mother Nature. So share and include this knowledge in your care for yourself and your family and friends. Love Susann
Jean Valnet, The Practice of Aromatherapy 1990.
Marcel Lavabre, Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Workbook 1990,1996,2020.
Kurt Schnaubelt, Advanced Aromatherapy 1998.
Robert B. Tisserand, The Art of Aromatherapy 1977.
Valerie Ann Worwood, The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy 1991, 2016.
Dr. Josh Axe, Ty Bollinger, Jordan Rubin, Essential Oils Ancient Medicine 2016
Kac Young, Essential Oils for Beginners 2020.
Heather Dawn Godfrey, Essential Oils for the Whole Body 2019.
Jean-Pierre Willem, Alzheimer's Aromatherapy, and the Sense of Smell, 2020, 2021.
Dominique Baudoux, Contemporary French Aromatherapy 2017,2020.
Marina Dufort, Aromatherapy Secrets for Wellness 2011.
Sarah Swanberg, Aromatherapy for Self-care 2020.
Kristen Leigh Bell, Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals 2002.
Patricia Davis, Aromatherapy An A-Z 2005.
Julia Lawless, Encyclopedia of Essential Oils 1992.
Beth Jones, 1,001 Ways to Use Essential Oils 2014.
Suzanne Catty, Hydrosols the next Aromatherapy 2001.
Valerie Ann Worwood, Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child, 2000.
Jade Shutes & Amy Galper, The Ultimate Guide to Aromatherapy, 2020.
Lydia Bosson, Hydrosol Therapy.
Nayana Morag, The Aromatic Dog, 2015.
Kathy Heshelow, Use this for that! Your easy essential oil guidebook, 2017.
Donna D. Gibbs, Hydrosols Aromatherapy's Emerging Star, 2020.
Shannon McCarthy, Nature's Pharmacy Healing Salves, 2022.
Eric Zielinski & Sabrina Ann Zielinski, The Essential Oils Apothecary, 2021.
Janine Sanders, 250 Essential Oils Recipes, 2015.
Anne Kennedy, Aromatherapy for Beginners, 2018
Lauren Rae, Natural Antibiotics and Antivirals, 2014.
Shannon McCarthy, Herbal Antivirals, Antibiotics & Antifungals, Make medicine at home, 2020.
Kelvin Smith, The Lost Book of Herbal Remedy, 2022.