Clove Organic Essential Oil, 10ml
Clove essential oil is commonly used for a variety of health issues due to its potent properties. Some of the primary health concerns it's often used for include:
1. Dental Care: Clove oil is renowned for its ability to alleviate toothaches, gum pain, and oral infections. It's often found in natural toothpaste, mouthwashes, and dental products.
Inflammation of the gums is a very common disorder. It is caused by the build-up of plaque on the teeth and if not treated, a condition called periodontitis can develop which may cause tooth loss. Look for signs as: red, inflamed, tender gums that may bleed during brushing. Clove oil can provide effective results in the treatment of gum diseases. (As well as Chamomile roman, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea tree and Thyme.)
2. Respiratory Conditions: It can be used to relieve symptoms of respiratory issues such as coughs, asthma, and bronchitis. When diffused, it can help clear the airways.
3. Antimicrobial Action: Clove oil is known for its powerful antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, making it useful for treating cuts, wounds, and skin infections.
4. Pain Relief: It's often used topically to alleviate muscle aches, joint pain, and headaches. The warming effect of clove oil can help reduce pain and discomfort.
5. Digestive Support: Clove oil can aid in digestion and alleviate digestive problems, including bloating and gas. It can be used in diluted form and massaged onto the abdomen. Clove oil counteracts stomach acidity by effectively raising the PH of gastric juice, and as this is due to its engerol content.
6. Immune Support: Clove oil can help boost the immune system and protect against various infections due to its antiviral and antibacterial properties.
7. Stress Reduction: When used in aromatherapy, clove oil can help reduce stress and mental exhaustion, promoting relaxation.
8. Insect Bites: It can help relieve itching and discomfort caused by insect bites and stings when applied topically.
9. Fungal Infections: Clove oil is sometimes used to address fungal infections like athlete's foot and nail fungus.
10. Blood Circulation: It's believed to stimulate blood circulation, which can have a positive impact on overall health.
Remember that while clove oil can offer several health benefits, it is highly concentrated and should be used with care. It's important to dilute it with a suitable carrier oil when applying it to the skin, and it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional, particularly if you're pregnant, nursing, or have specific medical conditions.
If this oil or blend is safe to Diffuse, it will be checked for Dog, Cat, or both underneath::
In my journey to learn about Essential Oils and Aromatherapy over the years, I deep dive into books and courses. I love to educate myself and below you can see some of the books I have used as resources when writing my content. I have tried a lot of different recipes and have been inspired to make some of my own as well. Some of the recipes are from the books. There are so many brilliant authors, and I feel honored to share such great wisdom and knowledge so that we all can live more in harmony with Mother Nature. So share and include this knowledge in your care for yourself and your family and friends. Love Susann
Jean Valnet, The Practice of Aromatherapy 1990.
Marcel Lavabre, Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Workbook 1990,1996,2020.
Kurt Schnaubelt, Advanced Aromatherapy 1998.
Robert B. Tisserand, The Art of Aromatherapy 1977.
Valerie Ann Worwood, The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy 1991, 2016.
Dr. Josh Axe, Ty Bollinger, Jordan Rubin, Essential Oils Ancient Medicine 2016
Kac Young, Essential Oils for Beginners 2020.
Heather Dawn Godfrey, Essential Oils for the Whole Body 2019.
Jean-Pierre Willem, Alzheimer's Aromatherapy, and the Sense of Smell, 2020, 2021.
Dominique Baudoux, Contemporary French Aromatherapy 2017,2020.
Marina Dufort, Aromatherapy Secrets for Wellness 2011.
Sarah Swanberg, Aromatherapy for Self-care 2020.
Kristen Leigh Bell, Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals 2002.
Patricia Davis, Aromatherapy An A-Z 2005.
Julia Lawless, Encyclopedia of Essential Oils 1992.
Beth Jones, 1,001 Ways to Use Essential Oils 2014.
Suzanne Catty, Hydrosols the next Aromatherapy 2001.
Valerie Ann Worwood, Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child, 2000.
Jade Shutes & Amy Galper, The Ultimate Guide to Aromatherapy, 2020.
Lydia Bosson, Hydrosol Therapy.
Nayana Morag, The Aromatic Dog, 2015.
Kathy Heshelow, Use this for that! Your easy essential oil guidebook, 2017.
Donna D. Gibbs, Hydrosols Aromatherapy's Emerging Star, 2020.
Shannon McCarthy, Nature's Pharmacy Healing Salves, 2022.
Eric Zielinski & Sabrina Ann Zielinski, The Essential Oils Apothecary, 2021.
Janine Sanders, 250 Essential Oils Recipes, 2015.
Anne Kennedy, Aromatherapy for Beginners, 2018
Lauren Rae, Natural Antibiotics and Antivirals, 2014.
Shannon McCarthy, Herbal Antivirals, Antibiotics & Antifungals, Make medicine at home, 2020.
Kelvin Smith, The Lost Book of Herbal Remedy, 2022.