Yosoy bamboo pillow for baby
Pillow for baby in 100% bamboo viscose from YOSOY, with hypoallergenic filling. Beautiful patterns that match quilts in the same pattern. The pillow fits in the pram, basket or cot.
Why use a bamboo pillow without a pillowcase for my child?
- Bamboo is hypoallergenic, which means it is most likely not to cause allergic reactions.
- Bamboo also prevents the growth of house dust mites from forming on the child's pillow.
- Bamboo allows better moisture retention and is therefore better than cotton pillowcases for children with dry skin.
- The bamboo pillow has soft surfaces that reduce friction on the skin during the night. Less friction means less inflammation, which is good news for children with sensitive skin.
- The soft and smooth texture of the bamboo pillow is optimal for reducing frizz, it means that the child does not get hair with "bed ruff" in the morning.
- Bamboo fabric is naturally cooling and breathable, so the child can keep the feeling of the "cold side" of the pillow all night long.
Made in Polen
- Machine wash30 degree
- Do not tumble dry, hang it up
- Iron with low temperature
- Do not bleach
- Feel free to use our Organic detergent På Stell Lemon Wash
Is it a gift?
Add a message at checkout, and we will wrap it for you.
Bamboo - The material of the future
...because we are all becoming more and more environmentally conscious.
1. Perfect for your baby's sensitive skin.
2. Super soft.
3. Protects against UV rays in the summer and on vacation.
4. Bacteria do not like bamboo at all and therefore do not thrive in the fabric.
5. Bamboo absorbs moisture better than cotton and is therefore perfect for hot summer days.
6. Bamboo has the amazing property that the fabric feels cooler if it is warm in the air, and provides more warmth if it is cold. Perfect to have close to the body in both summer and winter.
Bamboo - Organically sustainable
1. Bamboo is a grass and grows super fast, up to one meter per day.
2. Bamboo does not need to be replanted.
3. You get 10 times more harvest from bamboo than you get from cotton on 1 hectare of land.
4. Bamboo does not need to be irrigated to grow. Cotton requires large amounts of water.
5. Bamboo comes in more than 1000 species. When making fabric, you don't use the kind the panda eats.
6. No chemicals or pesticides are needed when growing bamboo.